Wang Dongfang leaves Houston, Yidao Cai assumes acting president

houston 发表于 2007/08/11 15:42 华中科技大学校友论坛 (www.hust.org)

加跟贴 发新贴

May 24, 2007

Dear all,

Just let you all know, I am relocating ....

My first day in new office will me June 1, 2007. I will back often since my family would not move until August.

Will contact you all soon.

Dongfang

------------------------

May 27, 2007

Hi Steve and all,

I tried to contact Dongfang since Friday at different numbers but could not reach him. So it is unlikely that we will have a farewell gathering for him.

Dongfang, when you come back, please let us know so that we can get together. We will all miss you, both as a friend and as a member of our alumni association. You will be remembered for all the contributions you made to our alumni association as President of HUSTAA. On behalf of the board and our alumni association, I wish you the best in your new post. I am sure that you will come back often and continue to contribute to our alumni association in different ways.

Best regards,

Yidao Cai

President-Elect

HUSTAA

----------

July 2, 2007

Hello! Dear Everyone

I miss your folks.

I appreciate your all to allow me to serve the Houston HUSTAA as president for almost two years. Your all contributions make our alumni association a warm home. Since my leave I can not execute the President of HUSTAA in Great Houston. I have a nice talk to Yidao last Sat. He would feel comfortable to take the position of President after your all approval. Please response to this email to support Yidao.

Dongfang Wang

----------

July 5, 2007

First, thank you all for your support and trust! I feel very proud of all our members. We have the best alumni!

Secondly, congratulate Dongfang on his new job and wish him best. Come back often!

Finally, I think it is best for me to serve as an "acting president" until the next annual meeting, which I hope would not be too far in the future.

cai

加跟贴 发新贴校友论坛索引首页