More info: HUST/TJMC leaders' visit this month

houston 发表于 2012/03/21 00:31 华中科技大学校友论坛 : 休斯顿 (www.hust.org)

加跟贴 发新贴

Hi Gary and all the alumni,

I called 协和医院人事部汪宏波部长yesterday to follow his request to have TJMCOAA host their (即华中大路钢书记,协和医院王国斌院长和汪宏波部长) visit in my meeting with TJMC leaders last month, and obtained following information. It is great that so many alumni have expressed that enthusiastic to participation. It seems to better host this event, we’ll need Gary, our current president, to coordinate it on behalf of TJMCOAA. I hope the following information will help Gary and all of us to host their visit:

1. They have specifically asked THMCOAA, possible some HUST alumni, too, to host a formal lunch event in 费城, 3/28, as 路钢书记非常希望introduce HUST alumni and TJMCOAA to 省委书记, and招募人才. This will be the event planned to meet only HUST and TJMC alumni, so will need TJMCOAA hosting.

2. In Santa Clara, 3/31, it will be an event that these leaders to meet alumni of all top university in China, including HUST alumni. So, they want to make sure we have enough alumni to attend.

3. They might have a busy schedule and expect to have informal meeting with alumni in NYC and DC.

4. They will visit 日本大阪on March 24 and really hope to meet Alumni there. Not sure if Xianen Wang could coordinate it

BTW, there seem to be another HUST/TJMC delegation led by VP Ma to visit Boston and other cities by the end of this month. Will need their further update.

Again, we should defer the entire coordination to Gary.

Ke-Qin

本主题前一文章

华科大/同济医学院领导将于本月底访问美东美西 --- houston 2012/03/19 01:10 (772 bytes)

加跟贴 发新贴校友论坛索引首页〗 〖休斯顿